The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active worldwide. It brings together experts from member organisations that are renowned for their excellence in business support.
With 600 centres in more than 60 European countries and around 4,000 experienced professionals networked together, Enterprise Europe Network is the largest network in the European Union providing expertise and services to businesses, universities, research organisations, technology centres and other business and innovation institutions.
Enterprise Europe Network offers:
- General advice on internationalization and legal matters
- Services for finding international cooperation partners
- Seminars on topics related to internationalization
- Support for finding the suitable EU funding program
- Feedback channel to the European Commission for companies facing difficulties in the internal market
Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia is a partner organization in the Enterprise Europe Network in Slovenia. Other partners in Slovenia are:
- Gospodarska zbornica Slovenije
- Obrtno-podjetniška zbornica Slovenije
- Institut "Jožef Stefan"
- Regionalna razvojna agencija za Podravje - Maribor
- Univerza v Mariboru, Služba za prenos znanja in tehnologij
- Univerza na Primorskem, Fakulteta za management, Center za razvoj in prenos znanja
- Javna agencija Republike Slovenije za spodbujanje podjetništva, internacionalizacije, tujih investicij in tehnologije
The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia
Enterprise Europe Network
Celovška cesta 71, 1000 Ljubljana
Phone: +386 (0)1 58 30 586